Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazing on a sunny afternoon


One afternoon, when the sun was high in the clear blue sky & my young lady friend & I on a walk in the countryside, I decided to remove those annoying shorts and get some sun where it usually don't shine. My lady friend suddenly went all paparazzi on me, snapping away. After many different angles, she finally ran out of memory space & I finally got some peace!

What do you think? Should young men be allowed sunbathe naked without young clothed ladies taking pictures of their nude body?





















4 comments:

  1. Yes they should. Especially if they have cocks like this one. Very inviting *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. She might use it as a threat .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackberry pin 2915EEB2 contact me if anyone like cock play

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely one he'll of a happy meal

    ReplyDelete

Like this post? Use the like, share, and tweet buttons above to tell your friends!